A common reality is that many women and girls are not really feel comfortable with their bra because of it wrong size . Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, it can be seen that your bra may get shrinkage after a few times of washing since its poor quality fabric. Fabrics with inherent property of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. it’s quite simple to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
To figurer out which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it bring you discomfort. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Take note for nearest whole number as a round. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around the fullest part of your chest. Round to the nearest whole number.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, right?
– Check your old bra: if you’re sure that your body has not change its measurement, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that this note help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well